Saturday, February 22, 2014

Valentine's Day

Kris and I celebrated 15 years on Valentine's Day since he proposed to me at Thanksgiving Point.  Wow-can't believe it's already been that long! We started our Valentine's date by eating at Ruth's Chris. We used a gift card our realtor gave us, and the food was so delicious, the company even better ;)
Then we headed to a performance called "Rave On."  Kris was such a sport to tag along with me as we joined mostly 60 and 70 and I imagine even some 80 year old Buddy Holly fans to watch an impersonator and his band! But it was awesome!  I'm just sad Kris and I didn't take photos of us. I guess pictures of the Buddy Holly impersonator will have to do.
Thanks for the great time, Kris. Here is to 15 more wonderful years!
By the way, Kris got me three pictures of the Colorado National Monument and wrote on the back of them. The photos and his words were beautiful. I got him, and I guess us, private dancing lessons something we have always talked about doing but haven't made the time for until now.

No comments: